Key Program Features
- Small interactive class maximum of 30 participants carefully composed for peer learning in groups.
- Intensive personal leadership development component.
- Experiential learning through solving real problems in companies and organizations.
- No classical exams: Learning assessment through presentations of operational or strategic business initiatives adding direct value to an organization.
- Convenient and flexible learning schedule to suit busy executives - weekend classes: Two weekends a month.
- A blend of Kenyan and world-class international faculty and quality processes.
- MKU EMBA participants are invited to attend CBS-Executive Summer school programs in Copenhagen, August and September 2015.