Admission for the MKU-EMBA 2016 classes are ongoing. The 2016 class will officially commence on January 2016.
The program targets successful and high potential middle managers in private and public sectors.
The MKU-EMBA is highly interactive, using a practical group based “live” problem-solving approach.
The program, now in its sixth intake in Kenya - is known for transforming executives into innovative business leaders.
As participant, you will gain competence to realise the potential of the business organization and the people you lead.
We provide you with tools and skills to position your company in the increasingly competitive landscape in a local and international context.
- Small interactive class maximum of 30 participants carefully composed for peer learning in groups.
- Intensive personal leadership development component.
- Experiential learning through solving real problems in companies and organizations.
- No classical exams: Learning assessment through presentations of operational or strategic business initiatives adding direct value to an organization.
- Convenient and flexible learning schedule to suit busy executives - weekend classes: Two weekends a month.
- A blend of Kenyan and world-class international faculty and quality processes.
- 3-modular structure – participants graduate after each module, total of 18 months, part time.
- MKU EMBA participants are invited to attend CBS-Executive Summer school programs in Copenhagen, August and September 2015.
The program is offered in partnership with Copenhagen Business School Executive (CBS-E) and housed at Equip Africa Institute, the executive wing of Mount Kenya University
Interested? Send us a request for the first step in the admission process: the 45-minute informal dialogue with program management.