Target Group and Admission Requirements
The MKU-EMBA Program targets senior management executives in public and private sectors in Kenya and East Africa. The admission requirements are:
- Minimum four (4) years of work experience, one (1) of which must be in a management position,
- A first degree in any field of study from a university recognized by the Commission of University Education (CUE), or
- Any other qualification recognized by the MKU University Senate equivalent to 2. above and relevant to business and leadership.
- Demonstrated personal maturity to engage in a demanding learning program and sharing with peers from a diversity of professional backgrounds.
- Applicants without proven financial background, before program start, must pass a 3-day bridging course in Financial Analysis and Management offered by Equip Africa Institute.